20 September 2013

In The Beginning


The big delivery!

My story of the entrepreneurial peg started around 2006. I have always wanted to come up with a new idea for a product and follow that through from initial design to manufacture, marketing and selling.

So when I reached my mid-forties and my sons were growing up I felt that after fifteen years of being a stay at  home mum it was the right time to follow my dream.

I never knew that it would be such a small everyday object or where the journey would lead me. At times it has been complicated, expensive, all consuming and sheer frustrating but this blog charts the beginning of the second part of my journey into the big wide world after receiving my new product in the country, launching my website and social media sites and starting the process of bringing to market and selling Keasekeyring my product.


No comments:

Post a Comment